This Policy is to define the policy of our company in the collection, usage, security and access to personal data pursuant to ‹Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance›, Cap. 486, Laws of Hong Kong (“the Ordinance”).
- Your personal data is necessary for the provision by our company of your requested services. You are entitled to refuse to provide your personal data.
- Pursuant to the Ordinance, you have the right to access and to correct your personal data of held by us.
- We shall keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will be disclosed or used for the purpose(s) mentioned herein or upon your consent or in compliance with the law.
- We shall use your personal data (including but not limited to your name, telephone number, fax number, email address and correspondence address) for marketing the services goods and promotional activities, including software products/services, electronic products, consumer products, financial product services, social networks, mobile applications, retail, market researches or any other lawful purposes and any other products and services.
- With regard to the purposes set out in paragraph 4 hereinabove, our company may provide your personal data so collected by our company for our suppliers, contractors, agents or internet service providers. Under these circumstances, the aforesaid third party(ies) shall not use your personal data for any purpose other than the designated purpose(s).
Unit A, 5/F, V Ga Building, 532 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
or by email to: email@example.com
- All request for unsubscription will be handled within 14 working days upon receipt of the written request.
- IPOS Computer Systems Limited and it’s Subsidiaries